Fabric Dyes Manufacturer and Wholesale Supplier in Mumbai, India
The ODD factory – leading Fabric Dyes manufacturer and supplier in Mumbai, India provides the widest variety of shades and tints of your choice. To top it all, we use techniques to cause minimum waste.
Though garment dyeing is a relatively recent process in the modern world, it has been used in Europe for over 70 years. Originally, this technology was only used on silk and woolen clothes, but it is now widely employed in nylon, acrylic, and polyester garments, as well as cotton.
Dyeing is also a great way to upcycle your products. At The ODD Factory, we understand the waste material holds a cost and sunk costs. It adversely impacts your brand’s sustainability vibe and budget.
So we oddly work with you to reduce, recycle and repurpose production scrap, as creatively as possible. Leaving you with a new fabric-based product line, leaving us with reduced scrap inventory, keeping us both responsible and conscious towards the environment.
This strategy opens you to a world of possibilities, particularly if you’re seeking to refresh your brand and want to go for an entirely different design.
Choosing to dye is a fantastic first step, but selecting the correct colours for your business requires a different set of skills. Therefore, it is extremely important to choose the right Fabric Dyeing manufacturers in Mumbai, India.
Is fabric dyeing cost-effective?
As a garment reseller, you could benefit from the concept of fabric dyeing to stand out in business.
- Production costs are lower for each item, regardless of colour or tint.
- Producing and supplying clothing takes significantly less time.
- There is no way to vary the shade of the clothing.
- Small batches of various things could be manufactured at a reduced cost and in a shorter amount of time.
- Old garments can be re-dyed to make them look like new.
- Desizing, scouring, bleaching, dyeing, and finishing could all be accomplished in one machine.
- Setting up a garment-dyeing project requires a lesser initial commitment
Fashion Creators Empowered